The Corporate Cost Engineer performs all aspects of Job Cost.
Including but not limited to:
- Requires technical knowledge of the construction work involved, and the ability to use cost-estimating methods.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Provide training and technical guidance to less experienced project and corporate personnel
- Perfom a variety of cost engineering fuctions encompassing estimating, cost control, budget preparations, forecasting, and cost reporting
- Perform and ensure an effective cost control for all on-going projects
- Ability to audit and manage possible financial risks
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- 10-15 years experience
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience in using computer based project controls software (Oracle-JDE, Excel, Insight, Word, Power Point)
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills