The Cost Clerk is responsible for the general operation of the office under the direct supervision fo the Cost Controller in Citrus County.
Including but not limited to:
- Provide support to the Office Manager and Project Management as required.
- Answering the phone, directing calls to appropriate person or department, greeting people, answering general questions and/or directing to the person they need to see as they enter the office.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the various region, division, and corporate administrative departments.
- Logging tickets
- Data Entry
- Assist in the Management of payroll including time entry, processing of certified payrolls and payroll reporting.
- Assist with Accounts Payable.
- Support project staff in working knowledge of JD Edwards/One World Job Cost Systems.
- Responsible for record storage and audit prevention.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Part-time that will lead to Full-time position.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative/support role, with an emphasis on accounting, cost management, and/or payroll functions
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- JDEdwards OneWorld experience is strongly preferred