Job Description *
The Survey Technician is responsible for evaluating proposed designs and generating survey layout calculations for the following:
• Heavy Civil storm drainage systems
• Retaining walls and Sound walls
• Bridge Substructure and Superstructure
• Heavy Civil 3d Model generation from contract documents for automated machine control and survey layout use.
• Drafting of all layout calculations to accompany electronic layout data.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 10 years of diverse field survey, engineering, and CAD experience. Heavy Highway/Civil experience is a must.
• Must be proficient in the use of CAD software for generating design data for construction of Heavy Civil projects (Civil 3d, Inroads, Terramodel, Business Center).
• Experience utilizing and maintaining machine control models on the project level.
• Trimble Business Center and/or Terramodel experience generating Heavy Highway/Civil machine control models is highly preferred.