The AFC manager oversees day to day administrative/finance and cost control functions at the project level supporting the manager in the decision making process.
Including but not limited to:
- Support the Project Manager or District Manager in strategic business decisions.
- Manages the Administrative, Financial and Control functions of the business unit(s) including accounts, HR, General Services, IT, and Cost Control.
- Ensures the accounting in accordance with IAS/ US GAAP and company standards.
- Prepare along with the operations manager the budgets twice a year.
- Review and analyze project revenue and cost to ensure performance in accordance with the projections.
- Provide monthly reporting for each project to the Area Controller and Project Manager.
- Assist operations management in analyzing project actual results compared to budget and forecast.
- Provide operations management with project results and cash flow information.
- Ensure the systems and processes adopted by the business unit to be in line with Company’s procedure.
- Assist operations management in updating cash flow forecasts and monitoring budget to actual cash flow at the project level.
- Recommend policies and procedures relating to financial and business practices of the company.
- Monitor the financial operations of the assigned area to ensure compliance with budgets.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or equivalent
- 5-10 years of related experience (depending on complexity of the Business Unit)
- Must have supervisory experience
- Insurance/Payroll and budgeting experience preferred
- Must have ERP experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP or IAS/IFRS accounting principles and financial management
- CPA preferred
- Construction or long term contract experience preferred
- Proficient interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication