The Engineering Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative tasks related to the bidding process, including specific pre-bid and post bid items. The coordinator will work closely with Sr. management and the estimating department in completing the following responsibilities.
- Preparing bid documents, including procurement of all necessary bonds, insurance, necessary signatures and any other required paperwork.
- Work in a team environment with estimators, project managers, and executives to complete bids.
- Responsible for document control during the bidding phase.
- Read and review bid documents and alert of clauses/requirements.
- Prepare and submit pre-qualifications packages.
- Maintaining and complete accurate information about bid status and bid results.
- Administer the SharePoint department pages.
- Contact Vendors for quotes, qualifications, and other information.
- Perform estimating and engineering administrative tasks as requested.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in technical field.
- At least two years experience in technical writing, preparing deliverables, or document management in engineering, construction management, or information technology.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Lane Construction Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V