The Project Control Manager monitors the overall project ctivities and project forecasting.
- Managing and training the Project Scheduler, Subcontractors Administrator and MBE/WBE Coordinator. Continuous interaction with Cost Controller.
- Managing Prime Contract and Subcontractors Change Orders in assistance to Project Manager.
- Revise the analyses of all project activities, factoring achieved performance in relation to new economic targets to anticipate recurrent forecasts.
- Provide monthly reporting to Project manager, Construction Manager.
- Assist Project Manager and AFC Manager in financial decision making by providing analysis on the performance trends.
- Monitor projects during execution by analyzing the achieved results and comparing them with budget which could lead to pinpointing major variance as applicable.
- Working with Cost Controller preparing the bid reorganization, the budget and the forecast for the Project in accordance with the agreed WBS/WBE. Cooperation with AFC Manager.
- Supervise cost analysis simulation backed by empirical data that aims at improving production and reducing risk contributing to the overall project success.
- Vast knowledge of Prime Contract.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
- Other duties as assigned.
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Accounting or equivalent
-5-10 years related experience
-Must have budgeting/forecasing experience
-Construction experience required
-Experience with project management, estimating/scheduling, and Primavera P6 is preferred