The Environmental Coordinator works with federal, state, and local authorities to ensure compliance with regulations.
Including but not limited to:
- Guide operations to provide maximum operational flexibility while maintaining environmental compliance
- Manage records for environmental compliance
- Perform internal inspections
- Complete and submit reports and relevant data and support to regulatory agencies in a timely fashion
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, and keep abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- 3-4 years’ experience in role
- At least 2 years experience with the environmental permit process and environmental inspections
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Environmental, or Geo Sciences
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.