The Human Resources Administrator will provide a wide variety of clerical, technical, administrative and office support duties.
- Performs human resources service functions by answering employee requests and questions and/or redirects to the appropriate area
- Assists with the recruitment and selection process by:
- Registering for university and diversity career fairs throughout the country
- Prepping materials for career fairs - brochures, displays, giveaways, etc.
- Administering skills testing and assessments for candidates, as appropriate
- Creating and maintaining Agency Agreements with recruitment agencies
- Preparing the job application packet and greeting on-site Corporate candidates
- Initiates employee status change paperwork for employee activity (new hire, terminations, change in status, etc.)
- Prepares invoices for payment and maintains the department budget binder
- Handles the Employee Referral Program payment processing in coordination with Area HR Mangers.
- Assists with the compilation and analysis of Exit Interviews metrics
- Assists Corporate HR Manager with various research and/or special projects.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- Requires a high school diploma or GED, recent college grads are welcome to apply
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous experience working with human resources functions and procedures
- Ability to work with confidential material accordingly
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Must work well under pressure with shifting priorities
- Strong working knowledge of computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe, SharePoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal