Summary: The Assistant Structure Superintendent assists the Structure Superintendent, & Project Managers to complete multiple or individual projects & keep-up-to-date with monthly budgets & projections.
Including but not limited to:
- Assist with field personnel, daily/weekly schedules, and construction operations
- Manage field operations as well as assist in coordinating work with Superintendents and subcontractors
- Coordinate equipment and crews and other job related activities
- Manage Multiple Jobs or crews
- Work with the general contractor when needed and assist with management of subcontractors in the field
- Ensure that ALL resources assigned are maintained, protected, secured, and used at optimum efficiency.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of construction precast, rebar, mechanical, piping, plumbing, handrails, wall platforms
- Ability to work in high production environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Must have experience with Federal requirements
- Previous exp. Working on a UACOE project
- Familiar with FDOT standards. Everything on a FDOT spec or design (preferred but not required)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team building skills is a must
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adaptable to changing conditions across all spectrums.
- 10+ years of experience & 7+ years prior experience supervising, scheduling and/or management of construction activity